Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Forex account that I am managing up 40% in one month!

An investor (someone well known who I will reveal very soon) gave me $100k to manage one month ago. I am solely trading Forex using my *MMT + Market Composition + Mental Game* approach. It is what I uniquely teach in my Forex courses.

This account is now up 40% in one month. Not a single loss.

Meanwhile...the Forex account I use to teach students when I give my courses...that's up over 120% in 10 months and not a single loss.

And if that's not enough...a student of mine who completed the last course--total novice, never traded before in his life--is making money and has not had a single loss since taking the course.

This is what I can tell you: I have been trading for over 35 years and have been a member and floor trader on four exchanges. I have been through it all. I have seen it all. I have experienced it all.

But teaching these courses and applying MMT, while bringing in some other resources and most of all, refining the psychological aspect of trading, has been nothing short of transformational. It has not only brought  me, personally, to a level of understanding of market behavior that reduces the whole game down to total predictability, but it has allowed me to pass along these insights to others...literally train people to model what I do and achieve success as a trader right out of the box. I don't want to sound corny, but it's hypnotic.

A few weeks ago you may have read about a company call Virtu, which is a super successful high frequency trading shop that is planning on going public. The company is owned by a guy named Vincent Viola. I know Vincent. We were both traders on the NYMEX together back in the 1980s. By the way, not only does Viola own the most expensive house in NYC, he also just bought the Florida Panthers NHL hockey team from a guy named Cliff Viner and do you know who Cliff Viner is? He was Warren Mosler's partner in their III Hedge fund.

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about Viola. What I wanted to say was that when the Virtu IPO filinng went public a few weeks ago, people were talking about the fact that the company had not had a losing trade in five years. It made money ever single day for five years.

Now if this were prior to the market secrets that I have recently discovered, I would have been the first to cynically pooh-pooh Virtu's claim. I would have said they were full of crap. However, I am here to tell you it can be done. Absolutely, without a doubt, unquestionably, it can be done. I am living proof that it can be done.

Virtu may be a high frequency trading shop, but it doesn't matter. The same principles that Virtu uses, I use and I am not a high frequency trader. On the contrary, some of my trades take a week or more to work to fruition. The point is, it doesn't matter whether we're talking about the micro level such as the level that Virtu operates in or the macro level or levels in between. It's literally all the same. It's like like the physics in the subatomic world that scientists see at work in the vast reaches of the cosmos.

I know this sounds crazy, but it's not. It's real. I have crossed over into some new dimension. I have been lifted to a plane of understanding that is beyond anything you can imagine. At the same  time when I read or listen to other traders talk now or, hear their strategies it's like listening to something out of the stone age. I am even shocked that people would use these approaches. So crude. It's literally like throwing your money away.

Anyway, I just needed to say all this. It's been a while that I wanted to write this post. This is not a push for course attendance--I may even stop the courses because the trading has been so good and so engaging for me. But at the same time I wanted to tell you about my discovery and say that this is out there. It can be yours if you want it.

Good luck to you all and thank you for your readership.

-Mike Norman

No comments: