Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CNBC village idiot, Joe Kernan, doesn't know Ireland uses the euro? Tell me this is a joke.

Tell me this isn't true, please. Tell me that Kernan actually knows Ireland uses the euro, but was just trying to pull off some dumb, feigned display of incredulity just to make a point.

CNBC has already jumped the shark more times than I can count with such things as the Santelli comedy hour and Kernan's morning "servicing" of the corporate bigwigs who parade across his ratings challenged, Quack Box every morning. But, folks, this goes even beyond jumping the shark.

Check out this interview with some CEO from Ireland. (Skip to 8:30.)

Hey, Comcast, you're good with this?

5 comments:

Dan Lynch said...

I could tell this was a post by Mike Norman merely by glancing at the headline. :-)

NeilW said...

He's now known as the real-life Ron Burgundy over here

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

sorry, I didn't see the bit you were talking about. My bad.

Ryan Harris said...

Warning sign of Alzheimers or some kind of dementia. Inconceivable that a person in his position wouldn't know.