Tuesday, July 7, 2015

This is the last week to get my Special Discount Offer on my Forex Course videos. If you want them you have to act now.


This will be the last week that I am offering my Forex Course videos at the ridiculously low, Special Offer price of $250.

You get 5 videos, each about six hours long--that's 30 hours of unbelievably detailed Forex trading instruction.

This is my complete, proprietary system of Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game. It's the only APPLIED MMT course anywhere. (It's one thing to know about MMT theory, but who teaches you how to make money with it? I DO!)

If you were thinking of getting it, get it now because I am not going to offer this $250 price anymore.

Here's what some recent students said:



This course has got everything you need to learn to trade Forex like a real pro. I teach on the Oanda Forex trading platform, which is excellent.

So remember, this is the last week I will be offering this course for $250. If you want it, get it today.

Click below to buy. Credit card and Paypal accepted.





No comments: