Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Alexrpt — Putin calls the US ISIS bluff. Moves Russian forces into Syria to also help fight the fake caliphate?


Wait for the New York Times headline, "Putin invades Syria".

Red Pill Times
Putin calls the US ISIS bluff. Moves Russian forces into Syria to also help fight the fake caliphate?
Alexrpt

Also

The Saker says, not so fast.
So the rumor about a Russian intervention is at least credible. And yet, I don’t buy it.
I will gladly admit that I cannot prove a negative and that I have absolutely no privileged access to any special Russian sources. All I can offer are my conjectures and nothing more, and there is a good chance that I might be wrong. But having said that, here is my personal reaction to this rumor.
The Vineyard of the Saker
A Russian military intervention in Syria? I very much doubt it
The Saker

Red Pill Times
Merkel trying to deal with migrant crisis, “This is not a natural catastrophe.” It is however a NATOural catastrophe

3 comments:

Peter Pan said...

Attacking ISIS seems to involve degrading Syrian air defenses. The Russians will be well advised not to get in the way of that process.

Matt Franko said...

There are too many to count logical inconsistencies in the Red Pill thing...

Tom Hickey said...

If it is just a rumor, one wonders who planted it and for what purpose. Interestingly it was picked up and echoed in Israel.

I have no theories about it.