Monday, October 12, 2015

One week left to sign up for my Forex trading boot camp

My next Forex trading boot camp will be October 19-23. The course is online, 8am NY time to 4pm NY time. All sessions are recorded. The course is an intensive Forex trading program where I will teach my acclaimed method of *Market Composition + *MMT + *Mental Game.

Here are the testimonials of former students. I have added new things to this course that make the trading strategy even more effective.

There are MAJOR things happening now and in the near future that will create huge profit opportunities for Forex traders.

  • -Syria, Russia and the Middle East 
  • -China and the Chinese currency 
  • -Oil 
  • -And of course, U.S. politics and especially, the DEBT CEILING in early November. 
 I have been trading as a floor trader and member of four exchanges. I have melded much of what I have learned from my floor days, into a methodology that gives HIGH PROBABILITY RESULTS. In addition, I have added MMT. THIS IS THE ONLY APPLIED MMT COURSE ANYWHERE.

For more info and to sign up go to www.pitbulleconomics.com. Or, click the button below.

Forex course

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The course is an intensive Forex trading program where I will teach my acclaimed method of *Market Composition + *MMT + *Mental Game.

how to make money on forex