Thursday, January 28, 2016

After 8 years of a rally the NY Times just now talks the dollar bull case. It's over.

Forex trading course

HEADLINE INDICATOR...HEADLINE INDICATOR...HEADLINE INDICATOR..BLEEP, BEEP

After 8 years of the dollar going up the NY Times talks bullish on the dollar. It's over folks.

I said in the latter part of last year the dollar was going to peak

I said that when the Fed raises rates the dollar will start heading down.

I said based on the fiscal picture developing now (NOT any "harder to get" b.s.) the dollar is going down.

This is proof. Sell the dollar. Oh, wait...you don't trade Forex??

THEN BUY  MY FOREX VIDEO COURSE!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I took several short positions on the dollar once I saw this headline and have no doubt it will pay off. The door always closes once journalists try to get on board.